Terms & conditions of the kamilalima.online Store
The sale of products via the online store is carried out by Kamila Limarowska, conducting business activity under the name KAMILA LIMA with its registered office in Złocieniec 78-520, Stawno 24 entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, using NIP 2530256168 Contact the seller via e-mail:
1. Shop - online at www.kamilalima.online.
2. Buyer / Customer - a person making purchases in the Store.
3. Products - products offered in the Store.
4. Seller - operating under the name KAMILA LIMA.
5. Regulations - conditions for shopping and using the Store.
6. Sales Agreement -
2. Introductory provisions
1. The condition of starting to use the Store is to read these Regulations.
2. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase the products offered by the Seller.
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
4. All Product prices listed on the Store's website are gross prices.
5. Photos, product descriptions enable familiarizing with the Seller's offer.
6. The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a Product free from defects.
3. Placing an order
1. To place an order in the store, select the product from the available offer by clicking the "add to cart' button, then go to "checkout".
2. Orders can be placed at any time of the day or every day of the week. 3. Upon placing the order, the Buyer will receive to the provided mailbox information about making a purchase in our Store and details of the shipment and selected payment method.
4. The customer may cancel the order before the product is sent to him, for this purpose please send an e-mail notification of the desire to make changes.
4. Order fulfillment
1. Order fulfillment consists in its preparation for shipment to the Buyer.
2. The order will be sent for processing when the payment is credited to the Seller's account by the Buyer.
3. The delivery time is always indicated in the description of the Product, usually 5-7 calendar days from receipt of the order.
4. After completing the order, the Seller will send to the Buyer's e-mail address confirmation of the order and the start of sending the order to the address indicated by the Buyer.
5. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement and Returns
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the ordered Product. 2. The right to withdraw from the contract is not applicable to the contract the subject of which is a Product ordered on a special order, i.e. outside the offer available in the Store.
3. The refund for the purchased Product / Products will affect the Buyer's account within 7 days of accepting the return.
4. Product returns should be sent to the following address:
Kamila Limarowska, ul. Przemysłowa 1a, 73-150 Łobez, Poland
5. If the Product is returned, it should be remembered that the Product does not have any features and signs of its use, otherwise the Buyer will be held responsible for the reduction of the value of the Product.
6. The buyer bears the costs associated with the return of the Product.
7. The Store has the right to refuse to accept Goods in the event of a refund made after the expiry of the allowable period of 14 days.
6. Out-of-court methods of redress
1. The buyer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress methods.
2. The Buyer has the option of submitting a permanent amicable consumer court to resolve the dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
3. The Buyer also has the option of using the assistance of a county (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
7. Final provisions
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to use the Store in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, in the day of placing the order. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of Products offered by the Store.
2. Polish law shall apply to the Contract for the Sale of Products in the Store.
3. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes is the common court with jurisdiction over applicable law. 5. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are effective from the moment they are published on the Store's website.
6. The Store reserves the right to change the prices and quantity of Goods in the Store's offer during the day, withdraw or introduce individual products to the Store's offer, carry out and withdraw promotional campaigns on the Store's website, as well as modify them.
8. The Store undertakes actions to ensure the proper functioning of the Store to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove immediately any irregularities reported by customers. The store is not responsible for disruptions in the operation of the switch due to a failure of the Internet.
9. Any inconvenience or interruption in the functioning of the Store should be signaled by e-mail or via the contact form on the Store's website.
10. The Store informs that all photos, publications and texts available in the KAMILA LIMA store are protected by the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 1994 No. 24 item 83). Graphics, logos, buttons, pictures and their compilations, which are the property of the Administrator or its suppliers, are also protected by copyright. It is prohibited to unlawfully copy, multiply or distribute any content posted on the Store's website.